Join Ireland’s Premier Diagnostic Imaging Centre
At Ultrasound Dimensions in beautiful South Dublin Ireland, we know you are as passionate about sonography as we are!
We are is seeking a Sonographer to join our team to perform Diagnostic Ultrasound examinations with limited supervision. This is an advanced-level position for a Sonographer with at least two years of acute care facility employment experience.
The Sonographer typically performs obstetric ultrasounds, general ultrasounds including abdominal, gyne and vascular. The position requires that the Sonographer exercise mature and independent judgment. The position also requires the ability to interact with the general public, clients, staff and referring physicians with diplomacy, tact and goodwill.
Must be able to communicate effectively with patients who are under stress, and have the ability to participate in team quality improvement activities.
Ultrasound Dimensions specializes in private medical and maternity ultrasound services. Our team is committed to providing excellence in diagnostic imaging and providing superior patient care in a compassionate manner.
As a smaller, specialized clinic, we offer a unique opportunity to work in a fast-paced and friendly work environment where you really get to know your patients.
35 – 40 Hours / Week
Sonogarphers will need to work some evenings and weekends.
This is a full- time flexible scheduled position, when interviewed you can discuss your needs and our needs.
We can assist in the Irish work visa process.
• Required completion of formal training in Diagnostic Sonography and graduated from an accredited school.
• Minimum of two years full time experience as a paid Sonographer in an outpatient or acute care facility.
• Ability to competently perform all the examination listed in the job summary. OB, Abdomen. GYNE and vascular scans
• Required possession of valid Canadian Association of Registered Diagnostic Ultrasound Professionals certificate or American Registry of Diagnostic Medical Sonographer certificate (ARDMS) or equivalent.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
• Salary and wages based upon experience / negotiable.
• 4 weeks paid vacation per year
• 9 paid public holidays
APPLY FOR THIS POSITION TODAY:
We want to get to know you!
Please email your resume for immediate consideration to [email protected] or post your resume to:
21 Main St.
For more information about working as a sonographer in Dublin, Ireland contact us or visit our Facebook page:
Thank you for taking the time to consider a ultrasound career opportunity with our centre.